Keeping California going and growing since 1980
Argo Chemical manufactures and wholesales its products for industrial manufacturers, water sanitation services, agriculture producers, food processors, wineries, oil fields and refineries, power generation facilities, and a variety of other industries throughout California.
The company has experienced continuous growth since 1980. Our state-of-the-art facility is centrally located near the intersection of the I-5 and 99 freeways, allowing us to provide our products and services across the state, wherever and whenever our customers need them.
For the convenience of our clients, Argo has always offered order processing and delivery — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year — for all types of urgent chemical requirements. As our customers have required increasingly time-sensitive and cost-conscious, Argo Chemical responds quickly to the needs of our clients and customizes its services and product lines to assist them in making their operations more efficient.
Our Philosophy: Dependability and Integrity
Argo fills a niche in the market by providing superior quality chemical products and related services in a more timely and dependable manner than the industry norm.
We have established our dependability by carefully assessing our clients’ needs. Our distribution department assesses whether deliveries can be made in the time frame required by the client and establishes agreed-upon delivery times from which we do not vary, unless notification is made in advance regarding unforeseen changes.
Our integrity is embodied in our commitment to keep the trust of our clients, vendors, employees, and community with the transmission of accurate information and actions which are an appropriate representation of our company and community. Argo’s integrity is a valuable asset, which helps create our distinct competence in the marketplace.
Argo’s mission is to provide our clients with the highest possible value in chemical product sales and technical services.
To achieve our mission, we conduct our business in accordance with the following values and governing principles:
- Our work ethic is focused on dependably meeting the needs of our customers, so our customer’s concerns are the primary focus of everything we do at Argo.
- Every Argo employee makes a commitment to provide responsible, quality care in order to accomplish our corporate mission.
- The goals of our company are the goals of our clients and suppliers, and we work to achieve those goals by providing critical products and services to the people of California.
- We keep our community going and growing by raising the quality of life for all of our neighbors, in Kern County and statewide.
- Trust and confidence are essential to the growth of our business, so we refuse to compromise our integrity in any of our relationships with customers, co-workers, or suppliers.
- We strive for continuous improvement in consistent and superior performance, by all standards of measurement.
- We operate our business in a progressive, profitable, and competitive manner, to ensure the growth of our company in order to meet the growing needs of our customers, our marketplace, and our community.